The Ziggy drawstring bucket bag is the perfect way to add some edge to your look. Featuring a striking adjustable gold studded strap design, its compact shape makes this bag the ideal companion day or night.
- Calfskin leather with pale gold metal studs on one side of entire length of strap
- Adjustable strap with five holes and one pale gold stud for adjustment
- Coordinating leather drawstring closure with pale gold metal finish
- Internal components include three card holders, a zipped pocket and one detachable key holder
- Comes with branded white Aurora London dustbag
- Designed in the UK. Made in Spain
- Height: 20cm, Width: 22cm, Depth: 4.5cm
- Maximum strap length approx 126cm
- Minimum strap drop approx 115 m
- Hand-crafted from smooth Spanish and Italian leathers
- Pale gold metal hardware
- Fully lined in navy polyester
- The appearance of the leather colours on your screen may not be an exact colour match or representative due to the colour calibration on your device
- The leather has been tanned to create the colour we provide. As this is a natural process there may be variances in the hues of the same colour
- If you are unsure about colour, please do not select monogramming as we are unable to accept any returns once monogrammed
- Up to three capital letters gold foil stamped with heat (1cm² each) at the bottom of the bag. No full stops or grammatical signs.
- Letters are evenly spaced and the same size (approx 8mm high). Some letters may appear to look slightly different in size and spacing due to their shape containing angles and curves.
- Due to the textured surface of grained leathers small breaks and bleeds can appear in the foil stamping.
- Please allow up to five working days for your item to be monogrammed at busy times.
- Items that have been monogrammed cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please double check the characters and monogramming preferences before placing your order – we are not responsible for any typographical mistakes. Once your order confirmation has been sent no changes are permitted
- The gold foil monogram will not last forever and can sometimes fade quicker than anticipated. Please refer to guidelines on our Product Care page