Versatility is at the very core of our dual-strap Athena bag. Worn either at the waist with the coordinated belt or over the shoulder with the attachment of the included pale gold chain, this bag transitions seamlessly from day-to-night.
Mock Croc effect leather cannot be personalised.
- Saffiano leather body with pale gold metal hardware including push-button metal clasp
- Internal components include three card holders, a zipped pocket and one detachable key holder
- Adjustable and detachable belt strap with two belt loops and 11 holes, with room for more
- Detachable pale gold metal chain strap
- Comes with branded white Aurora London dustbag
- Designed in the UK. Made in Spain
- Height: 10cm, Width: 17.5cm, Depth: 4.5cm
- Leather detachable belt strap. Length: approx 125cm, Width 3cm
- Pale gold, detachable chain strap with maximum length of approx 126cm
- Hand-crafted from Saffiano Spanish and Italian leathers
- Pale gold metal hardware
- Fully lined in navy polyester
- The appearance of the leather colours on your screen may not be an exact colour match or representative due to the colour calibration on your device
- The leather has been tanned to create the colour we provide. As this is a natural process there may be variances in the hues of the same colour
- If you are unsure about colour, please do not select monogramming as we are unable to accept any returns once monogrammed
- Up to three capital letters gold foil stamped with heat (1cm² each) above the clasp. No full stops or grammatical signs. Mock croc leather cannot be monogrammed.
- Letters are evenly spaced and the same size (approx 8mm high). Some letters may appear to look slightly different in size and spacing due to their shape containing angles and curves.
- Due to the textured surface of grained leathers small breaks and bleeds can appear in the foil stamping.
- Please allow up to five working days for your item to be monogrammed at busy times.
- Items that have been monogrammed cannot be refunded or exchanged. Please double check the characters and monogramming preferences before placing your order – we are not responsible for any typographical mistakes. Once your order confirmation has been sent no changes are permitted
- The gold foil monogram will not last forever and can sometimes fade quicker than anticipated. Please refer to guidelines on our Product Care page